Running a business is a big task in this economic world. One has to deal with several challenges in order to improve profitability and growth of the business. The most important factor that affects the productivity is the smooth functioning of the fleet.
An easy and smart way of managing the fleet is by attaching a vehicle GPS tracking System on your vehicle. It will help in many ways such as evaluating fuel, monitoring the activities of the driver, better management of the business, and charting out distinctive routes.
Before buying a vehicle GPS tracking device, one should look through the following features:
- Engine Cut- this feature helps in full monitoring of the vehicle. If you see your driver moving in the wrong direction, you can always take control and press the Engine cut button, which will dismantle the functioning of your vehicle with just a click.
- Real-Time Tracking- it enables you to track the precise location of the driver or vehicle in present time.
- Parking Notification-this useful feature helps you know the last logged parking locations of your vehicles.
- Engine On/Off- it notifies you about the status of your vehicle’s engine.
- Speed Alerts- With the help of this feature you can set a maximum speed limit and get alerts whenever your driver exceeds that speed limit.
- Towed Alarm- the benefit of this feature is that it informs you about your vehicle whenever it gets towed even if the engine is off.
- Zone Alerts- the zone alert feature helps you create a particular zone and it gives you alerts every time the concerned person enter or exists that area. This is useful in keeping an eye on the activities of your driver.
- 24 Hour History- there is no chance for you to miss out on something as this feature save history for up to 24 hours.
The best vehicle tracking device for you would be Letstrack Prima- Vehicle GPS Monitoring. This device helps in evaluating expenses making your business more profitable. The choice is yours to make.