SAVE YOUR BUSINESS WITH GPS TRACKER INDIA
22 Aug 2017
Nowadays, the news is full of vehicle robbery cases, especially in Indian cities. There are criminals who run rackets by buying and selling stolen vehicles. These robberies end up in generating great losses for individuals and corporates alike. Statistically, it is seen that most vehicles are stolen from the home of the owner. It is always a smart idea to park the two-wheeler in a locked garage rather than in the front of your home, on the road.
However, the advent of 2 wheeler GPS tracker in India has led to the situation being improved. This technology can be used by vehicle owners who can keep an eye on their fleet and have less opportunities of being cheated by the driver. Moreover, even when the two-wheeler is parked, any unauthorized attempt to start the bike will result in the owner being instantly notified.
A GPS tracking device works in the following steps:
- When you install a GPS tracking device in the vehicle, information is captured and stored in the device at regular intervals. This information is related to aspects like location, battery status, door open/close, fuel cut-off, and more. The capacity of these devices to store information is an important factor here.
- A GPS server records, saves, and displays this information to the owner.
Some of the benefits of GPS tracking India are as follows:
- GPS systems assist in preventing theft and in recovery of the vehicle.
- Apart from locating the position of the vehicle, some systems allow the engine to get jammed when an unauthorized attempt to move the vehicle is made.
- These systems are also used by sales personnel who deliver food and vehicle rental companies who optimize their expenses.
- Individuals and businesses can utilize this technology to track their expensive assets, and therefore use it for discreet surveillance.
For the bestway to track your two-wheeler, we recommend that you opt for a reputed and competent brand like Letstrack. The Letstrack Bike Series - Vehicle Tracker can be used for bikes as well as for a scooter or a scooty. The GPS tracking app for the bike must be installed by the individual who wants to monitor the vehicle’s location; for instance, if you want to keep track of your employee who will be delivering goods to customers. The device is installed to the battery of the bike. Its features include great connectivity, parking notification, speed alerts, and much more.
Save your vehicle and your business with Letstrack!
Advantages of Using a Bike GPS Tracker
19 Aug 2017
So, you have invested your money and dreams in buying a bike of your choice. Perhaps this is the first vehicle which you, as a college student, have ever owned. Or maybe it was a birthday gift that you bought for your son. Needless to say, it would be disastrous if such a vehicle were to be stolen. Though the more sophisticated variety of bikes may have alarms and immobilizers, most experienced thieves know how to deactivate these devices. On the mean streets of Indian cities, it is a common experience for bikes to be stolen. Therefore, you need to invest in a bike GPS tracker.
Some of the advantages of using a GPS tracker for bikes are as follows:
- The tracking device is very small in size. It does not require much effort to install such a device.
- This system is highly efficient in case of businesses relating to deliveries and sales. The location of the delivery person can easily be determined.
- Bike trackers can also help piece together the entire scenario in case of accidents. Trackers can supply the complete details of the entire incident. It will be easy for the lawmakers to proceed with the case.
- The waterproofing feature of such trackers enables these to be used during the monsoons as well.
- GPS trackers can help in jamming a biking. An unauthorized person trying to start a motorcycle soon discovers that it is not so easy. A text pops up on the phone and an alarm installed in the bike cuts off the power supply to the engine, thereby jamming the bike.
- In a mobile device, a motorcycle tracker can be tracked by sending an SMS. The GPS tracking system responds with the longitude, latitude, and the speed of the bike in real time.
For the best real time GPS vehicle tracking, we recommend that you choose a reputed and competent brand like Letstrack. The Letstrack Bike Series - Vehicle Tracker can be used for bikes as well as for a scooter or a scooty. The GPS tracking app for the bike must be installed by the individual who wants to monitor the vehicle’s location; for instance, if you want to keep an eye on your son who is driving his new bike. The device is installed to the battery of the bike. Its features include great connectivity, parking notification, speed alerts and much more.
Drive safe with Letstrack Bike Series!