In the arena of knowledge, having the right information about your workforce and your fleet is not only going to save your efforts in managing your business economically but also making it a hassle free process.
Letstrack, through its web, mobile versions and through its devices can be very useful for both fleet management and workforce management for your business and organization.
There are many features in Letstrack that can help in managing your workforce. E.g. : full time tracking request, time specific tracking, zone requests, photo with location. The web version can go a step further and let you analyze your work force related queries and can plot their results on a visual map. Thus, making it easier to understand and analyze.
Step 1 – Install the Letstrack app on your teams and your phone
Step 2 - Register the account on the login page
Step 3 – Click on 'contacts' icon on bottom-middle of the chat screen
Step 4 – Click the person you want to track
Step 5 – Click the 'menu' bar at bottom- left corner of the screen
Step 6 – Click the 'Tracking Request'
Step 7 – choose:
a) Full time tracking
b) Create a zone
c) Time specific tracking
d) Existing zone
Step 8 - Go to home page screen and touch the Letstrack icon
Step 9 - refresh the Map screen by clicking on the 'refresh' icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
Then, scroll down the map and you will see that the new map has been formed with the name of the person that you have added, and now start tracking that person.
- View real-time team location, status and job site alerts on the map.
- Analyse the time spent, target achieved by looking at the numbers on the map and evaluate the real time location data from the app with your sales figures to improve productivity
- Keep track of field teams and get alerts when they enter or leave a defined area using custom Geo fencing rules
- Dispatch jobs to nearest team member & get job status back from the field with location tagged text or IVR
- Track total time spent on each job & aggregate billable hours
- Control expenses with time-clocking, mileage estimator and other accountability tools
- Boost productivity by as much as 20% through team location and job status intelligence
- Gives your management team, operational executives, and frontline managers the power of real-time visibility into your workforce with useful and actionable workforce analytics
- Critical workforce data aggregation, pattern interpretation with actionable insights helps with cost savings and productivity
- All the critical data can get customized into alerts, reports and can be visualized under a single dashboard. This in turn can help with rapid, informed decision making
Step 1 – Install the Letstrack app on your phone
Step 2 - Register your account on the login page
Step 3 – Go to chat / Home screen
Step 4 - Click the '(+)' icon to add device
Step 5 - Click on the 'add' option on top-right corner of the device screen.
Step 6 - Please enter the desired device name and in the next row
enter the Device ID (the device ID is the unique IMEI number which is printed on the device Box)
Step 7 - Click the 'done' button on top-right corner of the new device screen.
Step 8 - Go to home page screen and touch the'Letstrack' icon
Step 9 - Refresh the Map screen by clicking on the 'refresh' icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
Then, scroll down the Map and you will see that the new map has been formed with the Name of your device that you have added, and now start tracking that device.
You can also use our web login detailed report analysis service for which please contacts our help desk.
The information you get from the Letstrack system is as below:
- Real time tracking with a map showing all your fleet/Employees
- Real time tracking on a map showing individual vehicles/Employees
- Journey replay of one or more vehicles/Employees simultaneously
- Fleet/employees management Reporting
- Service based alerts
- Vehicle/employees activity Alerts
- Security alerts
- Impact alerts
- %age battery left